tranSMART Foundation Silver Member the Hyve has won the Harvard Business School (HBS) Precision Trials Challenge. Harvard Business School (HBS) announced on the 20th of May 2016, that Dana-Farber’s MatchMiner has been named the winner of the Precision Trials Challenge. A joint developmental effort between Dana-Farber’s KSG group, located in Boston, headed by Ethan Cerami PhD,
From the CEO Desk
March 25th, 2016
As we prepare for BioIT World 2016, please consider joining us at one of our events and also at our booth #228. Especially try to join us on Wednesday evening from 6 to 8 PM at the Seaport Hotel for our April Community Meeting. The evening is shaping up to be a wonderful event co-hosted with Thomson Reuters and the Pistoia Alliance and our first Corporate Sponsors GeneDx and Rancho Biosciences Click here for details and to register.
I am personally very optimistic for 2016. We still have a lot to accomplish, still ongoing improvements in our development processes and the evolution of the tranSMART platform. But we continue to make significant progress!
I hope to see you at our Community and Foundation events in 2016!
- Vendor Marketplace Directory is now available
- IO Informatics receives CIO Review’s Award for “20 Most Promising Data Integration Solution Providers of 2015″
- The tranSMART Foundation Announces the Open Beta for version 16.1
- How Can Open Source Projects Support Themselves in Health Care? by Andy Oram
- Rancho Biosciences Recognized in Pharma Tech Outlook
- The tranSMART Foundation Expands, Assuming Responsibility of the OpenBEL Project from Selventa
tranSMART Foundation Blog
EPAM has joined GeneDx and Rancho BioSciences as the newest 2016 Corporate
TransMed COSI is organizing a Special Interest Group (SIG) during ISMB 2016
We are working on collecting all the relevant literature references to the