BioIT World, Oct 1 2014. By Bio-IT World Staff. The U-BIOPRED project began with a big goal: to understand the factors that define severe asthma cases, splitting the disease into meaningful subtypes that may let doctors form better prognoses and treatment strategies. Ultimately, the project hopes to discover biomarkers that could be used to quickly
From the CEO Desk
November 1, 2014
We had a wonderfully successful tranSMART Foundation Annual Meeting at the University of Michigan. We would like to thank our host Brian Athey and his team at the University, our Sponsors, the organizing committee and all the attendees that made the Meeting a fantastic success! Please see the Meeting Site to get access to all of the presentations, recordings and slide decks from the Meeting.
The Foundation is now looking towards and even more successful 2015. There is a lot of work to be done to deliver on the many initiatives that we discussed in the 3C Committees (Code, Content and Community) at the Meeting as well as a number of exciting directions we will be investigating on the Roadmap for the tranSMART Platform. These will be discussed at our Monthly Community Meetings and several special events are being organized. Please join us at these webinars that take place on the third Tuesday of every month at 11AM Eastern.
Be sure to watch this website and our various social media connections as we plan for the future!
Best regards, Keith
- tranSMART Foundation Announces Keynote Speakers for 2014 Annual Meeting
- tranSMART Foundation Launches Version 1.2 of its Open-source Knowledge Management Platform for Life Science Research
- Harvard Medical School and the Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Foundation Contract Leverages the tranSMART Open-source Knowledge Management Platform
- The tranSMART Foundation Elects New Board of Directors
- The tranSMART Foundation, U-BIOPRED and eTRIKS Win Bio-IT World Best Practices Award for U-BIOPRED Knowledge Portal
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Thomson Reuters Win CHI Poster Competition Award Leveraging the tranSMART Open Source Platform