Andy Oram published an article in OpenHealth News on ” Can Open Source Projects Support Themselves in Health Care?”. In the article, Andy interviewed tranSMART Foundation’s CEO, Keith Elliston. The article compares three major organizations in the open source health care space: tranSMART Foundation, OpenHealth Tools (OHT) and Open mHealth. It explores each group’s approach to
From the CEO Desk
December 21st, 2015
What an incredible year the tranSMART Foundation has had!
I am personally very optimistic for 2016. We still have a lot to accomplish, still ongoing improvements in our development processes and the evolution of the tranSMART platform. But we are committed to make significant progress in the coming year!
Enjoy your holiday break and I hope to see you at our Community and Foundation events in 2016! And as I said at our closing in Amsterdam, The Future is TODAY!
- Rancho Biosciences Recognized in Pharma Tech Outlook
- The tranSMART Foundation Expands, Assuming Responsibility of the OpenBEL Project from Selventa
- tranSMART Foundation Redesigns wiki
- 2015 Annual Meeting Kickoff
- tranSMART Foundation Announces Latest User Survey
- The tranSMART Foundation Platform v1.2 named R&D 100 Finalist
tranSMART Foundation Blog
tranSMART Foundation Member company the Hyve is hosting a Hackathon on
The 3C Community Committee's Working Group on Training and Documentation
Over 160 registered attendees for the tranSMART Foundation 2015 Annual