It was announced yesterday that the tranSMART Foundation was awarded two prizes by the judges at the BioIT World 2015 Conference taking place in Boston MA. The tranSMART Foundation was awarded a Best in Show Award for Informatics Tools & Data for its Open Source tranSMART Platform v1.2. Earlier in the day, the Michael J
From the CEO Desk
Next week is Bio-IT World 2015 in Boston. We have put together many events and activities sponsored by the tranSMART Foundation. We hope that you will come to them and meet with the Foundation management.
Also, the Cross Neurodegenerative Disease Datathon planned for April 28-30 is being postponed into June in order to assure the best possible experience and value for the participants. The specific issues being addressed revolve around data use licenses and alternative technical deployment issues that cannot be completed in time for the April 28th start. We will finalize the new dates in the next few days -- keep posted!
See you in Boston!
- The tranSMART Foundation Announces Community Meeting in Boston
- Life Science and IT Organizations Invest in the tranSMART Foundation to Advance Translational Medicine Research
- Version 1.2.3 of the tranSMART Platform Released
- TranSMART Platform Powers International Asthma Research Initiative
- tranSMART Foundation Announces Keynote Speakers for 2014 Annual Meeting
- tranSMART Foundation Launches Version 1.2 of its Open-source Knowledge Management Platform for Life Science Research