The i2b2 tranSMART Foundation has launched its new Partnership Program. Partners are the cornerstone of the Foundation and frequent contributors to the community. The new program offers organizations the opportunity to interact and advise the Board, management team and Project Management Committees as well as provide financial support to the Foundation and its activities. In offering
From the Executive Director’s Desk
The Board of Directors of both the tranSMART Foundation and the i2b2 Foundation have approved the merger into a single Foundation. We are now the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation!
The new Foundation is committed to the process of bringing commercial-quality, open-source and open-data products to the biomedical research community. We look forward to a great new opportunity, and to engaging the expanded community more deeply as we pursue this mission together.
the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation
- The i2b2 tranSMART Foundation announce completion of Merger
- tranSMART Foundation Teams With IBM (IBM) to Bring Translational Medicine Data to Scientists, Merges With I2B2
- Merger of tranSMART, i2b2 Aims to Provide Informatics Boost to Precision Medicine Efforts
- tranSMART and i2b2 Show that Open Source Software Can Fuel Precision Medicine
- The i2b2 Foundation and the tranSMART Foundation Announce Their Intention to Merge
- Taren Grom talks about Collaboration for Success and tranSMART in PharmaVOICE
tranSMART Foundation Blog
The Hyve, Silver Member of the tranSMART Foundation, is offering three
We welcome Boehringer Ingelheim as the newest Silver Member of the
EPAM has joined GeneDx and Rancho BioSciences as the newest 2016 Corporate