Wakefield, Massachusetts – August 24, 2015 – The tranSMART Foundation, a non-profit organization providing a global, open-source knowledge management platform for scientists to share pre-competitive translational research data, today announced its tranSMART v1.2 platform has been selected as a 2015 R&D 100 Award Finalist by R&D Magazine in the Software/Services category. The R&D 100 Award
From the CEO Desk
For many organizations, summer months are a bit slow. Not at the tranSMART Foundation! This month we are welcoming two new Silver Members: Abbvie and BT Global Services. The tranSMART platform has also been named an R&D 100 Finalist!
In addition, our Annual Meeting planning committee has been actively putting together an exciting program for October. If you would like to submit a presentation or poster, there is still some time left, but the deadlines are fast approaching. For presentations, the deadline is August 31. Posters are due September 20. Please see the website for details on how to submit. Also, we have two Gold Sponsors already signed up: Thomson Reuters and DEXSTR: Thanks for the support!! The website has more details on Sponsorship as well.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
- tranSMART Foundation Announces New Members
- Rancho BioSciences Harnesses the Power of Big Data
- tranSMART Platform Named Finalist by R&D Magazine for Top 100 Award
- Rancho BioSciences Donates GWAS ETL Loader Scripts and Documentation to the tranSMART Foundation
- “The tranSMART Foundation persists as a model that others can aspire to”
- Michael J. Fox Foundation Brings Parkinson’s Data to tranSMART