The tranSMART Foundation is happy to announce the availability of its Vendor Marketplace Directory. You can reach the Directory HERE or from the MARKETPLACE Menu item. This is a list of vendors who have voluntarily registered to offer their services to the tranSMART Community. These include vendors offering Data Services (Curation & Analysis), Platform Deployment
From the CEO Desk
March 25th, 2016
As we prepare for BioIT World 2016, please consider joining us at one of our events and also at our booth #228. Especially try to join us on Wednesday evening from 6 to 8 PM at the Seaport Hotel for our April Community Meeting. The evening is shaping up to be a wonderful event co-hosted with Thomson Reuters and the Pistoia Alliance and our first Corporate Sponsors GeneDx and Rancho Biosciences Click here for details and to register.
I am personally very optimistic for 2016. We still have a lot to accomplish, still ongoing improvements in our development processes and the evolution of the tranSMART platform. But we continue to make significant progress!
I hope to see you at our Community and Foundation events in 2016!
- IO Informatics receives CIO Review’s Award for “20 Most Promising Data Integration Solution Providers of 2015″
- The tranSMART Foundation Announces the Open Beta for version 16.1
- How Can Open Source Projects Support Themselves in Health Care? by Andy Oram
- Rancho Biosciences Recognized in Pharma Tech Outlook
- The tranSMART Foundation Expands, Assuming Responsibility of the OpenBEL Project from Selventa
- tranSMART Foundation Redesigns wiki
tranSMART Foundation Blog
We are working on collecting all the relevant literature references to the
Our 3C Community and Code Committees worked together to bring an excellent
Based on a Google Scholar search, a bibliography of tranSMART related