DDNews published an article on the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation’s announcement on our collaboration with IBM. The article also discussed the merger between the i2b2 and tranSMART Foundations. Read the entire article.
From the Executive Director’s Desk
The Board of Directors of both the tranSMART Foundation and the i2b2 Foundation have approved the merger into a single Foundation. We are now the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation!
The new Foundation is committed to the process of bringing commercial-quality, open-source and open-data products to the biomedical research community. We look forward to a great new opportunity, and to engaging the expanded community more deeply as we pursue this mission together.
the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation
- i2b2 tranSMART Foundation Partnership Program Launched
- The i2b2 tranSMART Foundation announce completion of Merger
- tranSMART Foundation Teams With IBM (IBM) to Bring Translational Medicine Data to Scientists, Merges With I2B2
- Merger of tranSMART, i2b2 Aims to Provide Informatics Boost to Precision Medicine Efforts
- tranSMART and i2b2 Show that Open Source Software Can Fuel Precision Medicine
- The i2b2 Foundation and the tranSMART Foundation Announce Their Intention to Merge
tranSMART Foundation Blog
The Hyve, Silver Member of the tranSMART Foundation, is offering three
We welcome Boehringer Ingelheim as the newest Silver Member of the
EPAM has joined GeneDx and Rancho BioSciences as the newest 2016 Corporate