Updated 12 November 2015: The Annual Meeting was a great success! Thanks to the Sponsors, the Speakers and Poster Session Authors and all the Attendees for making it a great 3 days!
PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS with Abstracts with recordings and slide decks are NOW available on lanyrd.com.
Photos from the Amsterdam
Do you have some photos? Send them to: mailto:Rudy.firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2015 tranSMART Foundation Annual Meeting was held on October 19-21, 2015 in Amsterdam at the Netherlands Cancer Institute – Plesmanlaan 121. Amsterdam, NH 1066 CX NL
The tranSMART Foundation Annual Meeting offered a chance to hear the latest news and plans by the Foundation leadership, learn what types of research other organizations are using the Platform for and to contribute to the planning of the future of the Foundation. Invited Keynotes shared exciting views on trends in science and medicine. The 3C Committees (Code, Content and Community) presented information on their activities and a Hackathon was conducted during the meeting and reported on at the end. Special this year, a summary of our first Datathon that was held in June/July on Cross Neurodegenerative Diseases and the conclusions of each of the 5 teams was presented.
Special Thanks to the Annual Meeting Organizing Committee
- Keith Elliston – CEO, tranSMART Foundation
- Kevin Smith – Secretary, co-chair 3C Community Committee
- Keith Nangle – European Community Fellow, tranSMART Foundation
- Rudy Potenzone – Marketing, tranSMART Foundation
- David Peyruc – CEO, DExStR
- Julie Bryant – co-chair, 3C Content Committee
- Sherry Cao – Sanofi, co-chair 3C Community Committee
- Jay Bergeron – Pfizer, co-chair 3C Code Committee
- Pauline Mulligen – Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Remond Fijneman – Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Kees van Bochove – the Hyve
- Peter Rice – (Imperial College) – Content Fellow, tranSMART Foundation
The FULL agenda is available on lanyrd.com. Also loaded in the POSTER Session are the abstracts of the Posters.
Below is a quick overview:
FINAL PROGRAM 2015 Annual Meeting
Our Sponsors make it possible to run our Annual Meeting without a registration fee. We would like to thank those who have already signed up to be Sponsors for this year’s Annual Meeting: