Kevin Smith (Foundation) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherry Cao (Sanofi) Sherry.Cao@genzyme.com
Mission – Promote Awareness, Transparency & Communications
- Across all stakeholder communities
- To ensure a coherent platform and vibrant community
- Deliver information to and collect feedback from the community
- Advocate for community in Code and Content Committees / Working Groups
Use cases – David Merberg – David.Merberg@takeda.com
Communications – Rudy Potenzone – Rudy.email@example.com
User Training – Julie Bryant – firstname.lastname@example.org; Ionnis Pandis –
Marketplace – changed to Rudy Potenzone – Rudy.email@example.com
Monthly Community call – Kevin Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Projects Driven by the Working Groups
3C Committee Meetings at the BioIT World Conference, 21st April 2015 in Boston MA.
Community Meeting during the BioIT World Conference, 22nd April 2015 in Boston MA.
3C Community Committee at the 2014 tranSMART Foundation Annual Meeting
The Community Committee met at the 2014 tranSMART Foundation Annual Meeting. Please contact one of the Chairs for more information on how to get involved.
Foundation CEO Keith Elliston gave an overview of the 3C Committees and their operation during the Annual Meeting. You can see his presentation VIDEO.
The individual 3C Committee summary presentations are also available: VIDEO.
Finally, there was a panel discussion on the interactions between the Committees which is also available: VIDEO.
Committee Meeting at Bio-IT World on 04/30
- 18 attendees from 12 organizations
- Key discussion points included
- Main immediate objective: expand user base
- Need to establish processes and procedures to ensure community productivity
- Need to develop and disseminate both use cases and case studies to entice both data scientists and biologists
- Need to articulate value proposition of community stakeholders (by industry, sector, and disciplines)
- Need to establish / collect metrics
- Formalized working groups and identified leads
- Rebranding, general presence – Rudy Potenzone, tbd
- Use case collection & dissemination – David Merberg
- User guide and training – Julie Bryant, Ioannis Pandis
- Monthly community meeting – Kevin Smith
- Interest Groups, tBIG, Service Providers, Non-profit/Academia – tbd
- Liaison to Content & Code committee – Sherry Cao, tbd
- Members – Eric Caplan