tranSMART Platform v1.2.4:
Detailed changes for the most recent version:
- Added minor improvement: customized spring security messages.
- Added security measure: temporarily lock account after some failed login trials (configurable)
- Bug fixes: for user groups modification, for cross-trials nodes, for VCF calculations in export
- Minor extensions to support (optional) XNAT plugin
- Added security measure: user has to enter password for import instead of storing it
- Refactor: improved import process and messaging
- Fixed RCommandsStep RConnection string encoding
- Fixed bug in Survival Analysis (multiple censor variables)
- Fixed bug - Clear categorical and numerical bins when clearing high dimensional nodes
- Fixed bug in Frequency Plot
- Fixed bug: KMeans heatmap-function should not cluster
- Fixed bug: Vanilla heatmap should not cluster.
- Fixed Bug: Export log-intensity if zscore calculation on the fly is checked
Improvements, UI tweaks, and Refactoring
- Added warning note to log10 option in scatter plot
- Remove correlation-by selection from gui
- Reword error message for ACGH validation
- Added validation for high dimensional data nodes and data type
- Prune concept to shortest unique leaf
- Computation of Z-Score: Categorical variable detection
- Added check and error message for missing chromosome/region data
- Added validation for numerical variables before binning (heatmap)
- Changed legend and scaling for heatmap plots
- BoxPlot: Allow multiple variables for binning
- Refactor: Made error catching across heatmap analyses consistent
- Refactor: Better naming for sort index
- Added sorting to tags mapping
- Added "two region support"
- Added a method to get all concepts by data-type.
- Added a method to get all HD nodes for a patient.
- Added support for new API methods
- Bug fix in composite id
- Bug fix for data export
- Added test for VFC calculations
- Refactoring: whitespace cleanup; clearer function names; better logging
- Minor bug fixes in display rendering (UI)
- Refactoring: Removed transient fields that are not used.