Pre-Conference Workshop: “The tranSMART Platform Today and Tomorrow”45-55 people were present in the room for four hours of presentations. Keith gave a Foundation Update and Yike described the upcoming v1.2 Platform release. Three talks followed that described scientific projects using the current Platform by Sanofi, Harvard University and the collaboration between the University of Michigan and Johns Hopkins University.
Thank you to our sponsors: Genedata, IDBS, BT and GigaSpaces
- tranSMART Foundation Update (Keith O. Elliston, Ph.D., CEO, tranSMART Foundation)
- tranSMART Version 1.2 (Yike Guo, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, tranSMART Foundation)
- tranSMART’s Applications to Clinical BioMarker Discovery at Sanofi (Sherry Cao, Ph.D., Associate Director, Scientific Computing, Genzyme Sanofi)
- Creating Clinical and ‘Omics Patient Centered Information Commons using tranSMART (Paul Avillach, M.D., Ph.D., Research Associate, Harvard Medical School)
- Demonstration of The University of Michigan–Johns Hopkins University tranSMART Project (Brian Athey, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, tranSMART Foundation)